Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sins of omission

TFan has offered a partial response on the divorce thread. However, I must express my extreme disappointment that he’s apparently shorted me by 996 responses. I’ve contracted a collection agency to recover the missing responses he still owes me. I’ll be billing him for the expenses.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, I notice another glaring omission. He failed to respond to footnote #713, subsection C, Excursus J, in Appendix G of my surrejoinder to my rejoinder to his 10/18/2012 2:50 PM comment. 

4 comments:

  1. I'd be interested in some engagement with Piper's view:

    http://www.desiringgod.org/resource-library/articles/divorce-remarriage-a-position-paper

    From reading all 3 of you it seems to me that whilst TFan has the better of Steve in this regard, Piper's case is hard to argue with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose this is the right way concession is revealed?

    Agreed Henry, TF has proven to have gotten or rather was the upper hand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see. So you're going to play Tonto to TFan's Lone Ranger. And what does that make me–Dusty the horse? :-(

      Delete