Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sir Galahad

Then Jen McCreight said it for me, more eloquently and clearly than I could have. This weekend she wrote How I Unwittingly Infiltrated the Boy’s Club & Why It’s Time for a New Wave of Atheism, which was so well received (and quite rightly) that she wrote a brief follow-up: Atheism +. And Greta Christina and others have taken up the banner: Atheism Plus: The New Wave of Atheism. I am fully on board. I will provide any intellectual artillery they need to expand this cause and make it successful.


It’s very gallant of Carrier to rescue these helpless damsels in distress. They clearly need a man to provide the intellectual firepower. That’s not something they should trouble their pretty little heads over.  

1 comment:

  1. If you read the rest of Dr. Dick Carriers post you will be astounded by his freely displayed totaltarian mindset.

    He repreatedly tells commenters who disagree "GTFO"...his words.

    He says "You are either with us or with them!"

    Seriously, he reminds me of our Western Civ Professors description of Lenin addressing the CENTRAL COMMITTE! LOL!

    If Carrier had the power, I would not be suprised to see him setting up Gulags.

    That post is a CLASSIC depiction of the Atheist Totalitarian mind set.

    ReplyDelete